Wednesday 1 May 2019

DIY Dulang Hantaran

Assalamualaikum!


Rasa macam dah terlalu lama meninggalkan dunia blog, tak sure masih ada yang rajin follow atau tidak. Idea nak menulis pun makin lama makin kering, or should I say I'm so lazy these days?

Anyway, let's go back to the topic, shall we? Back then, when we are busy preparing the dulangs for the eldest wedding, we just rented the dulangs from the DIY shop. It works when you are the artsy type.

First and foremost, you need to decide the theme for the dulangs - whether you want to go all classy or modern. Of course you can still play around with colours and be bold but the purpose of having dulangs during solemnization or any events, are to highlight the gifts. Keep it simple and at the same time, make it fancy. Perfect flower arrangement will accentuate the wedding gifts too. I used to play around with ribbons and pearls too, only when I want it to be extra.

These are the only photos that I have in my collection, and the rest is history since I have lost most of it. Agak-agak dah boleh open slot untuk gubah hantaran tak? Haha.











InsyaAllah, I will starts posting new travel entries in few days. Dear readers, thanks for being supportive! Stay tuned, and till the next post.

"Always remember to make dua for your loved ones, it is the best gift ever and the purest form of love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne

Assalamualaikum! Just a short and simple review after long silence. Cleanliness: Since we took an apartment with kitchen facilit...