Friday 8 March 2013

Shall we unite?

Assalamualaikum


Hi girls and guys out there! Since my class starts almost a week ago, I'm back to school again! Sigh. Result obtained and Alhamdulillah! but still need to aim for higher result. Come to think of it, why did I loves UiTM so much that I ended up studying here, again and the answer would be - maybe I put my trust on this bumiputera's university. Eh? Okay. Instead of the fees are slightly cheaper than the others, the application open for bumiputera only which means the applicants shall be the native of Malaysia. Sadly, since the students came from ONLY BUMIPUTERA background, most of them tend to take things for granted and less competitive as they claimed that their right will ever be protected by the - you know what I mean, right? That's it. Please watch this vids and I hope that the bumiputera communities are aware with this. Am not being racist, it's just I love my country and I wish that they could see this thing as something to motivate them :) and not being satisfied easily with what they had could be a push factor for them to succeed more! Phew. Stop acting and bragging for something that you owned and possess with loans and starts making real money with no delay.Placed yourself in other's shoes and you'll know that success and glory doesn't come in a glimpse. Never ever feels satisfied with your condition or else someone else will knock you down. Thanks for sharing this beneficial vids and to all my lovely readers, please spread the word okay! :)



Source: Youtube

Dari Ibnu Abbas r.a, Rasulullah SAW bersabda, "Sesiapa yang berniat untuk berbuat kebaikan tetapi tidak jadi mengerjakannya, maka akan dituliskan untuknya 1 kebaikan (pahala) yang sempurna, jika dia mengerjakannya, maka Allah akan menuliskan untuknya 10 hingga 700 kebaikan, bahkan lebih dari itu."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne

Assalamualaikum! Just a short and simple review after long silence. Cleanliness: Since we took an apartment with kitchen facilit...